UT Austin Boot Camps
Explore Featured Programs
The Coding Boot Camp equips students with the key skills for full-stack web development through dynamic, in-person classes.CONTINUE
The Data Analytics and Visualization Boot Camp gives professionals the functional skills they need to be competitive in the booming industry of data analytics and visualization.CONTINUE
The UX/UI Boot Camp teaches students the technical skills necessary to tap into the fields of UI design, UX research, front-end web development, and more.CONTINUE
Our programs equip students with skills that can help to further or start a career in web development, UX/UI, or data analytics and visualization. We combine an in-person classroom experience with dynamic curricula, taught by experienced instructors in order to provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
- Our curricula teach the most in-demand market skills* for the fields of web development, data analytics, and UX/UI.
- Our students receive access to UT Austin Boot Camps’ network of employers and in-depth career planning assistance.
- Students build a diverse portfolio of web applications and projects that demonstrate their knowledge of UX/UI, web development, or data analytics.
- All of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
- Our web development course also offers a full-time option for students who want to acquire these skills in a shorter time period.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
UT Austin Boot Camps were created to help students acquire the skills and form a professional network that will allow them to access the high-demand career tracks of UX/UI, data analytics & visualization, and web development.
What You Will Learn
- In our programming, UX/UI, and data analytics and visualization programs, students build a foundation of skills that are required in order to be competitive in these industries.
- Students take part in experiential learning activities that allow them the opportunity to network with employers and gain real-world knowledge.
- Our programs provide career-planning assistance that includes portfolio reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, recruiting, and more.
- Networking opportunities with employers who are looking for UT Austin Boot Camp graduates to join their teams.
- A certificate from UT Austin that showcases your accomplishment.
- A strong portfolio of apps and projects built through hands-on experience to demonstrate your skills in web development, UX/UI, or data analytics and visualization.