Classes begin quarterly on campus in Austin
Become a Web Developer in 12 or 24 Weeks
The Coding Boot Camp at UT Austin is the first university-backed coding boot camp in the state of Texas. With the rising demand for web development skills across industries, our course was designed to prepare students with the knowledge they need to tap into today’s digital economy.
- Work together with your peers to tackle complex projects and get hands-on training through experiential learning opportunities with employers.
- Take your new skills to the next level on challenging projects, building a portfolio of apps and projects to showcase your knowledge.
- Receive a certificate from UT Austin, demonstrating your achievement to future employers.
- Benefit from a wide array of career support services like resume writing, social media profile support, preparation for technical interviews, portfolio reviews, soft-skills training, and more to help you put your best foot forward.
Our flexible program options are designed to fit the demands of your busy schedule. Choose our 24-week, part-time program to advance your programming skills without leaving your day job, or choose our 12-week, immersive program to launch your career sooner and study at a faster pace. No matter which option you choose, you will become part of a community of peers and dive into a life-changing experience. With classroom-based learning and hands-on projects, you’ll explore the theory and application of web development.
Are you looking to change career paths and break into the tech industry, advance in your current career or expand your knowledge? If so, and if you are hard-working with a drive to succeed, then this could be for you. Other reasons this program might be the right move:
- You are interested in freelancing to supplement your current income—or want to engage more productively in your current job.
- You want to move companies or change careers—or switch from a non-technical to a technical role.
- You dream of going “all in” on an entrepreneurial idea and want to gain the skills needed to build your product or service.
- You are a voracious learner and wish to gain additional knowledge or amplify your skill set.
- Deployment (Heroku, Git)
- PHP (Laravel)
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Server Side Development (Node.js, Express, MERN Stack)
- Quality Assurance
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
Immersive, Full-Time Program
- 12-week program
- Conducted on the UT Austin main campus
- Classes held Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-2:30 p.m.*
- Explore dates and locations
*Time is approximate and subject to change.
Get Program Info
Learn more about The Coding Boot Camp by calling an admissions advisor at (512) 387-5789 or filling out the form above.