Classes begin quarterly on campus in Austin
Learn Data Analytics in 24 Weeks
The Data Analytics and Visualization Boot Camp at UT Austin puts the student experience first, teaching you the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct data analysis on a wide array of real-world problems.
In just 24 weeks, you’ll journey through a challenging curriculum and gain the specialized skills needed to analyze big data and solve complex real-world problems. With a part-time schedule, you’ll attend class in the evenings and weekends, allowing you to fit this program into your life whether you’re in college or working full time.
» Is this program for you?
If you are hard-working and want to join the data revolution, or if any of the following sound like you, we believe this could be the professional move you’ve been searching for:
- Individuals in a business where data is vital to the bottom line.
- Individuals who are currently data professionals and want to advance their career by gaining new technical skills.
- Individuals interested in visualizing consumer, social or popular trends.
- Individuals who seek to enter a new field like government, media or healthcare—and are looking for a way in.
- Individuals who are full-time students but wish to expand their knowledge and bolster their skill set for the upcoming job hunt.
Advanced Excel Functions
- Pivot Tables
- VBA Scripting
- Python 3
- API Interactions
- Social Media Mining
Front End Web Visualization
- Geomapping with Leaflet.js
Business Intelligence Software
- Big Data Analytics with Hadoop
- Machine Learning