Classes begin quarterly in Austin
Learn UX/UI in 24 Weeks
In today’s technology-driven world, phrases like “responsive design” and “user-friendly interface” have become increasingly important across industries. It’s no surprise that User Experience Researcher and UI Designer are among the top 100 best jobs in America with a projected growth rate of 19% and 27% respectively.*
Now more than ever, companies need innovative thinkers with the ability to transform their businesses through optimized interfaces and seamless user experiences. The UX/UI Boot Camp at UT Austin prepares you with the creative skills you need for UX research and UI design. Ready to learn more? Apply today.
- Maintain your work or college schedule by studying part-time, only three days a week, with convenient evening and weekend hours.
- Apply what you’ve learned toward building a comprehensive portfolio of projects ranging from AI sketches to mobile-responsive web layouts.
- Tap into our wide range of career-planning services to help you succeed in the field.
What Students Receive
- Through immersive instruction and complex projects, students learn both the theory and tools used by modern designers, employing user-centered design and creative tools to build compelling designs and user experiences.
- Students receive access to a tutor network, allowing them to get help both inside and outside the classroom.
- Students are equipped with the technical skills needed to be competitive in the fields of user interface design, user experience research, product management, and front-end web development.
- Those working to change career paths receive extensive career-planning assistance, including resume and social media support, portfolio reviews, interview preparation, soft skills training, coaching sessions, and more.
- Students will receive a Certificate in UX/UI from UT Austin, showcasing their accomplishments to future employers.
- User-Centric Design Research
- Qualitative & Quantitative Research Practices
- User Experience Interviewing
- Insight Synthesis
- Visual Prototyping and Wireframing
- Photoshop & Illustrator
- Decision Mapping
- User Interface Development
- Atomic Design
- UI Grids and Composition
- Color & Typographic Theory
- Heuristic Metric Creation
- Web Prototyping and Development